Monday, July 30, 2012

Evan and his new moves :)

Evan can now "dance", which is really cute.  It doesn't matter what song it is, he'll start getting down.  He's getting too big on me.  His other new accomplishment is saying "dada".  I don't think he knows what it means but he can say it at least! He says, "momma", "dada", "bye bye", and other random baby talk.  He has also mastered waving back if somone waves at him.  Still can't crawl but he can scoot around like a pro haha.  I'm thinking he's just going to skip crawling and go straight to walking.

On another note, I've been looking into a theme for his first birthday! Construction and barnyard are the options.  They have some super cute decorations and cakes for both. I'm leaning more towards barnyard though!

2 comments:

  1. I vote barnyard! You could have a dance themed party thought...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good idea!!! I'm going to post pictures of the cakes I'm thinking about as soon as it lets me! :)

    ReplyDelete