Monday, July 16, 2012

Re-decorating and much, much, more

These past few days have been so extrememly busy that I haven't had a second to post anything.  I had extra time last night but of course the internet was down.  Steven took off last week to recuperate from his run-in with a bull, so that was distracting in itself haha.  Between that and Pa in the hospital I was either at the hospital or trying to get Steven to not mess up the house, it didn't really work.  Which means this week I get to completely clean the whole house, not looking forward to it at all.  On the up side, Steven did cook supper for me last night and it was great, even if I did have to clean the mess up. 
 My child is so, so spoiled.  I can't put him down for a second without him crying to get anything down.  Don't know what I'm gonna do about that.  I am officially starting his room this week, which I am stressing like no other about.  I love doing projects but they overwhelm me.  I'll post pictures of my progress throughout. 

My last rant for today is one of my classes might be cancelled forcing me to drive to to Richmond for it on Tuesday, which would mean I would have a Monday night class, 6-9pm, Tuesday night 5-9pm, but after I drove home from Richmond I wouldn't get here till around 10pm.  Also, Wednesday 9am-6pm, SO if they cancel my Corbin class on Wednesday I'm gonna be pretty upset.  That would mean more time away from Evan.  :(  Maybe it'll all work out, but for now I'm going to go paint the letters for Evan's name for his wall, lets hope they turn out ok!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures of it in progress!

    ReplyDelete