Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend at the farm...and more decorating!

Steven, Evan, and myself went to the farm on Thursday night and stayed until Saturday afternoon. We had a blast! Evan loved playing with Grammy, and I loved the food, and the company of course :).  We had bbq ribs, corn, potato salad, baked beans and chocolate pie, it was beyond good.  Steven loved working outside with Grandaddy of course.  It was a great visit. After we left the farm we went to Steven's cousins graduation party in Florence, then back home later that evening.  Made for a long day!  Evan is exhausted, which is to be expected.  So hopefully we'll get some down time this week.

This is one wall hanging that I got to hang over his bed, I thought it was a great addition to his room :).

Evan was having a blast playing with Grammy's wooden spoons in the high chair that all the grandkids sat in. :)


Evan's room is coming along nicely! I couldn't get a good picture of the whole room, but it is painted, one wall is yellow, one is red, one is blue and one is tan. Sounds crazy, but it turned out pretty good. I ordered some really cute things from Etsy for the walls, and now I'm patiently awaiting their arrival so I can hang them! I'm almost done painting the letters for his wall above the bed then they'll be going up. SO excited for it to be compeletely done!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Grammy talked about how much fun she had and how she really enjoyed visiting with you one on one. I think it made her feel really special to get a visit like that! Glad to hear Evan's room is coming along and I still can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete