Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Just another day in the neighborhood :)

Woke up this morning to very loud power tools, at 8am.  That being said, me and Evan don't get up till 10 or later haha!  So, needless to say today has been a day.  Evan was very grouchy until he took his lunch nap, and then he was much better behaved. Around one I had to take my nanny to the hospital because my papaw got admitted.  He has some kind of an infection and is having to stay overnight.  In between all this I did get to go to the track and walk with one of my friends and her baby, and of course Evan, he loved that.  Although, the walking probably didn't do any good since we went for ice cream right after haha! But it was nice just to get out for a while. 
I also have a project that I'm about to start on, and I'm pretty excited about it.  I'm redoing the dining room an making it into Evan's own room, I think it's time for him to graduate not only to his own bed but also to his own room.  I got some letters to spell Evan Lane at Hobby Lobby that I plan on painting and hanging above his new bed, when it gets here.  He's getting his own bedroom suit too! I still have to repaint the room and get some little things to decorate with.  Hopefully it turns out as good as it looks in my head. :)  My goal is to get it done before I go back to school August 23, so we'll see.  I'm afraid this semester will be hectic enough without having an extra project.  I will miss having everyday just to play with Evan, he'll have to share me with homework and school.
 
Now I have to go finish laundry before Evan wakes up from his third nap today.  Hopefully he'll sleep tonight haha!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your grandpa and hope he gets to come home soon. It sounds like you all had a good day!

    ReplyDelete